Sunday, March 04, 2018

Blink and you'll miss it

Well, don't say I didn't warn you! I put this up on my blog:
Re the Advanced Romance Writing Course weekend - that's back again in February 2019 with Writers Holiday I saw lots of my students booking ahead to ensure a place on this popular course next year - so if you're interested, register that fact now! I'm told there are 'a few' places left but as I've talked with two people who wanted to book a place in 2019 - those don't look like they're going to hang around!
So true! I heard from Gerald P Hobbs today that in fact 12 of this year's students have already booked their places on next year's (2019) Advanced Romance Writing Course. 12. There was a time when the numbers of this course were officially limited to 12 - then another person asked if they could please have a place - and another . . Seeing as I had 15 in the class this year and didn't die (just) perhaps I'll go with a limit of 15 places again in 2019.
The trouble is that this course really has to have some prior learning on a basic romance writing course - like the one I used to run in the summer at Writers Holiday but now, sadly, that event no longer runs. Hmm . . .
I can't really take students with no foundation knowledge of genre fiction writing . . . I think I'll need to have a chat with Lois Maddox about turning the autumn course with Relax and Write into a preparatory weekend to cover the foundation work for the Fishguard Weekend. That could work!
Leave it with me - and Lois.

No comments:

 

Home Bio Books USA Readers Writers Contests Events Blog Links

Join Kate's Newsletter

Email Kate

Modified and Maintained by HR Web Concepts